Getting You Back to Your World After Water Damage
There are many ways in which water damage can occur: floods, pipe bursts, sewer backups, and faulty plumbing, just to name a few. When any of these occur, it’s important to begin the water damage cleanup process as quickly as possible. The sooner the water damage cleanup process begins, the greater the odds your dwelling and all of its contents can be restored to its original state. At Utah Disaster Kleenup (UDK), our teams are experts – we have a fast response time and use the latest technology for the restoration process. Our water damage cleanup process includes the following steps:
- Secure & Assess: When we arrive at your property we’ll begin by obtaining written approval to begin mitigation on your dwelling. We’ll evaluate all affected areas, assess the damage, then develop a plan that will work best with your case.
- Water Extraction: We’ll begin extracting water from your flooring, any wet insulation, ceiling tiles, drywall and all other absorbent materials. We will also remove damaged carpet and padding should it be necessary.
- Mold & Mildew Prevention: We apply an EPA–approved antimicrobial treatment to affected areas, inhibiting bacterial reproduction. Rapid response reduces the risk of mold and structural damage. This solution deodorizes as it sanitizes, and is safe for children and pets.
- Dehumidification: To accelerate evaporation, UDK uses dehumidifiers and industrial air movers. In addition, UDK monitors moisture levels to ensure drying is proceeding correctly to prohibit mold and mildew growth.
- Personal Property Cleaning: We understand that every item in your home is precious, and we guarantee all of your damaged belongings receive our greatest care. Our water damage cleanup includes disinfection and eliminating bacteria from you belongings. This process will eliminate mold growth and odors.
Getting your home or business back to the way it was is our priority at UDK. We’ve been helping homes along Utah’s Wasatch Front recover from disasters since 1974, with the most local equipment and expertise in the area. If you’ve experienced water damage and are in need of water damage cleanup, we’re ready for you – give us a call.